From main offices in the Orlando area and Nashville area, the Blanchfield Law Firm represents businesses and their owners in EMPLOYMENT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (copyright and trademark), CONTRACT, IMMIGRATION, DISABILITY, FRANCHISE, REAL ESTATE, CORPORATE and other legal matters facing today's businesses.
In representing businesses, our goal is to provide advice and guidance which will significantly reduce the risk of costly litigation. On some ocassions, litigation cannot be avoided. When litigation does arise, we offer experience and assertive representation at rates well below most other firms. Very simply, our rates for both attorney work and paralegal work are very reasonable and reflect our careful attention to costs. Our costs are more than $100 (per billable hour) less than many other firms. We dont care much about large offices in high rise downtown locations. We do care about effective representation at rates all businesses can afford. In this changing legal environment, we also offer creative "flat fee" billing for certain types of work.
We also represent business owners and other individuals in estate planning including wills and trusts and in probate litigation.
If you hire the Blanchfield Law Firm, here is what you can expect:
1. Personal & Professional Service - a secretary will not "block" your call.
2. Flexibility - We meet at a time and place convenient for the business owners
3. Billing - You won't get "nickeled and dimed". We don't bill for travel time. We don't bill to leave a voicemail. You get the idea.
4. Correspondence - You won't get a monthly "progess report" (and an associated invoice) when there is nothing substantive to report.
5. Honest Represenation - If your case if a "loser", you will learn about it quickly. No lengthy and time consuming litigation which leads to large invoices.
UPDATE: ADA Lawsuits: If you are a business owner with a website, downloadable apps or on social media, be aware that the ADA generally requires those online communications to be ADA compliant. Identifying possible violations of the ADA in this context is easy for "serial" Plaintiffs since they dont have to leave home to make such identification. Contact our office for easy ways to reduce risk of an "online" ADA litigation issue.