From main offices in the West Palm Beach area and Nashville area, the Blanchfield Law Firm represents businesses and their owners in EMPLOYMENT, COPYRIGHTS, CONTRACTS, DISABILITY, FRANCHISE, REAL ESTATE, CORPORATE and other legal matters facing today's businesses.
In representing businesses, our goal is to provide advice and guidance which will significantly reduce the risk of costly litigation. On some ocassions, litigation cannot be avoided. When litigation does arise, we offer experience and assertive representation at rates well below most other firms.
Very simply, our rates for both attorney work and paralegal work are very reasonable and reflect our careful attention to costs. We don't care much about large offices in high rise downtown locations. We do care about effective representation at rates a small businesses can afford. In this changing legal environment, we also offer creative "flat fee" billing for certain types of work.
We also represent business owners and other individuals in estate planning including wills and trusts and in probate litigation.
If you hire the Blanchfield Law Firm, here is what you can expect:
1. Personal & Professional Service - a secretary will not "block" your call.
2. Flexibility - We meet at a time and place convenient for the business owners
3. Billing - You won't get "nickeled and dimed". We don't bill for travel time. We don't bill to leave a voicemail. You get the idea.
4. Correspondence - You won't get a monthly "progess report" (and an associated invoice) when there is nothing substantive to report.
5. Honest Represenation - If your case if a "loser", you will learn about it quickly. No lengthy and time consuming litigation which leads to large invoices.
UPDATE: Inflation and Contracts:
While prices are up across the boards, do your contracts reflect those prices jumps. In a commercial lease of property, do new leases have the standard annual 3% increasee in rent payment. Many landlords are now using the CPI or a higher annual increase in leases. Of course, tenants would prefer to stick with the 3% increase in most contracts.
Whether you are a landlord or tenant, call or email me for help